Wednesday, March 23, 2005

I'm sorry, I've been so under the weather lately

I haven't been able to handle one blog, up to my standards (whatever you think of them), let alone two.

I always ask myself at the dashboard, whether what I'm thinking of is particularly bourgeois or philistinish, and lately everything I've thought of is just chatty or political. The Old Whig handles that stuff. Of course, I also handle items over here that need more work, but the trouble is that I've also been very busy handling customers and selling things, so gathering up items for repair has had to take a back seat.

I just want folks to know that I care about this blog as well, and I'll get something going shortly.

When the baby's done dancing to "Gootchy Gootchy Ya Ya Ga Ga" with Raymond Barone.

1 comment:

Al said...

It's been a bit tougher, lately.

I haven't thought of a good "What the Hell's Wrong With That?" for quite a while. Seemed like I was brimming with them when I fired this thing up.