Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Steve reminded me of something.

We had a few difficulties of our own at easter. And I've got pictures.

Who's the first to show up when the camera comes out?
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Easter Ham!
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

So we finally get the whole family together and what do I get?
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

To be fair, neither The Accountant nor I have any idea how that last picture came about, but it was too effin' hilarious not to post. Of course, the kids, who are obviously hanging their heads in shame (or embarassment for us), might have a different story (that they're not telling us).

2 comments:

Steve Burri said...

Looks like the Mrs. is just about ready to flip the bird.

It also looks like the kids just stepped in some dog doo. I guess it is true that mechanics have the worst running cars and body men have the most dents, so...

Al said...

Ah, my head's been turned by another pretty face. Dog Doo's out (my neighbors are too happy doing it themselves--or they have unusually fastidious pets), American Freedom Market is in.

Well, it's "in Beta," as they say.

I'm soliciting comments.