Sunday, April 15, 2007

I think I'll lard up a post with pictures.

Not sure if Image Shack with appreciate me at all, but hey!

Here's a hint of the weather a week ago, on Easter:
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Speaking of Easter, what do you make of this?
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

I think we're going to have to do some reprogramming.

Anyway, Thursday we get:
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

You can't see it, but the little one was holding that umbrella for good reason. It was snowing to beat the band.

Then Friday:
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
She wants me to fix the snowman, naturally. We did eventually find enough snow around the yard to stand him upright again, but...

Yesterday (No, that's not the same snowman):
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Today I was out in shorts and a T-shirt sliding down the slide with Lina and teaching Rosie how to throw a football. I didn't bother with the camera though, sorry.

April in Minnesota.

I hear they got the real thing in Kansas yesterday, but we sure didn't. It must have something to do with the elevation there. We're at about 1000 ft here, they're about 4500 ft. It looks flat as a board from here to there. Go figure.

No comments: