Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Welp, we stopped by the DQ on the way home tonight...

We bought a couple squishy burgers (bbq sandwishes) and a couple hotdogs and a load of Buster Bars... The wife's got a new job with the local school district and we were over helping her set up her room.

Speaking of jobs [and I usually don't, but] the SuperMegaCorp I work for just got bought by SUPERDUPERMEGACORP. Word is, there'll be no noticeable changes down at my end right away. We'll undoubtedly start seeing signs of reorganization inside a few months. I think I'll find it interesting to observe this process from the underside. Those who find my pro-business naivete irritating will be happy to hear that I'm potentially facing some hard schooling.

2 comments:

The probligo said...

"Those who find my pro-business naivete irritating will be happy to hear that I'm potentially facing some hard schooling."

Not at all Al.

You have just graduated from Capitalism 101 to Capitalism 201.

Al said...

No news yet. I hear there have been meetings.