Wednesday, March 04, 2009

I made a slide show video with Media Maker last night.

They're just stills of my nieces wedding. I posted some of the pictures before, but let's try this anyway.

So that's my first video editing effort (ever).

I also made my first powerpoint presentation ever, tonight. If I can figure out how to post that here, I will. I just jumbled a lot of crap together, so it ain't no great shakes.

I wanted to make my own video, but I can't figure out how to connect my video camera to my computer. In fact, in the directions, it says it might not work. That's kinda discouraging.

Update: She had a baby the other day! They named him Mitchell.

It's a deep expression of love, respect and support for a family member who's having a hell of a bad time.

It made me cry.

4 comments:

Starsplash said...

I presume then that the camera does not have a usb plug?

Al said...

Yes it does, but I'm using Vista now, and apparently the camera software isn't compatible with it. The JVC website doesn't even know they ever made my camera. I'm going to have to write them a letter or something.

Starsplash said...

Did your camera come with a disk?

Al said...

Yes, but what's on it doesn't do jack.