Sunday, September 26, 2010

Big Race Next Sunday.

I only have to run about 10 miles between now and then. I ran 11 today. i managed to maintain a speed of 6.5 miles/hr the whole way. I think I was pretty steady. 48-55 degrees and cloudy helps a ton.

I was thinking about running a 5K a couple weeks after the big one. It'd be like a balls to the wall sprint after all this distance running. There's one down in south Minneapolis the third weekend of October. They're not quite as easy to find as I'd like them to be.

I wonder if there'd be any money in gathering info on races all into one website. I think I could get into that. Do research, google around, call people - post it to the web.

I've been wondering what my "passion" is. That pretty much describes it.

Googling right now, the first one in the future is MTCM's on Saturday. I'm sure you could still sign up as of now. I won't be running anything that day.

Here's the answer to my question: nope, there's no money in it.

No comments: