Monday, April 25, 2005

More Beautiful Sunday news.

Hopefully I'll come up with more to say than photo-chronologizing [that's not a word, sorry - your teacher will call it 'non-standard']

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

What the heck is wrong with my hydrangeas?

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Bad soil?

Anyway, it was cold - low 50s - but very pretty. We played outside for about 3 hours. Rosie has a rock collection in her "tree-house," so we examined that quite a bit. I'm only good enough to classify rocks as igneous, metamorphic and/or sedimentary. And I can recognize quartz and calcium.

A bourgeois Sunday afternoon.

Sunday morning the youth group put on a musical in place of the service. We've got a girl in our church that needs to be on American Idol. She can belt out a jazz tune as well as I've ever heard - absolutely relaxed, smiling.

You'll see her name in public soon, but I don't feel the right to publish it.

The rest of the kids are all very good, and several may go into music and/or drama for a living. They had to memorize a lot of the gospel to do that play. The central character has a beautiful voice as well, and I was sad that we didn't hear more of it.

Well, I'd like to go into more detail, for my own benefit if nothing else, but it's Rosie's turn to play on the computer.

1 comment:

Al said...

You, sir, are a "comment spammer." I doubt your sincerity, and I will not click your link.