Sunday, April 17, 2005

Since there are no pictures here, I'll do a pic-post of my beautiful Sunday.

Well, first we raced around like maniacs, getting ready for church. Laurie had to teach Sunday school, so I had the baby to myself and she's getting both rammier and more obedient. I should call her a toddler now, since she's been toddling for a while.

I call this "That's my baby...and her mess." Just try to kick back and relax after church on Sunday, and this is what you get.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Kneeling to beg my forgiveness.

I tend to just revel in watching my babies grow, and don't think of sharing that news. Rosie's a good reader and speller, too. She was rereading All Because of Winn-Dixie today.

Finally we decided she needed to get out of the house:

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

See the bubble? Aliina did:

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

The day closed with this vision:

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

This picture isn't mine, but I know who it belongs to, and I know the kid. But it deserves iconic status. I didn't experience this emotion today. It's called Bunny Frustrated:

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Thanks to ImageShack for [URL=http://www.imageshack.us]Free Image Hosting[/URL]

5 comments:

John Burzynski said...

Looks like the kid just got shot in one of those corny old westerns....

shari said...

Great pictures of your lovely girls. I always love to see and hear a Daddy share his experience.

Ken said...

I think it looks like the "I dropped something important" pose.

You have beautiful daughters. I really ought to get some pictures of my sons up.

Omni said...

What a beautiful baby... that hair is to DIE for!! :-)

Al said...

Yeah, he does.

Thank you

So, Kenneth, you got 'em up yet? (I'll take a look in a minute.)

And Thank you.