Monday, February 06, 2006

Babysat tonight while the wife argued about Girl Scout cookies with the troup leader.

I finally found some batteries with a charge in 'em for the digicam, so Nina posed for some cute pix.

I call this one, "Yes, Father?"
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

She sees I've got the camera out, so she indulges me with this pose:
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
"Don't hate me because I'm beautiful!"

Here's where she realizes she's having a bad hair day:
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
When she saw it later, she was in denial. She wanted to call it, "Baby's Sleeping." Yeah, right, kid! "Baby Butchering Pose" more like.

When Rosie got home, she spent her free moments while I was reading to her from Anne of Green Gables expressing her artistic...muse or whatever...with blocks:
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Thanks to ImageShack for [URL=http://imageshack.us]Free Image Hosting[/URL]

That goalpost lookin' thing reminds me of somethin'. How about them Steelers, eh? Now I think the Seahawks got screwed on a couple calls (the called-back TD on the tiniest of push-offs and Hasselbeck getting called for a low block on a tackle{?!!})... But those weren't enough to stop a great team. The fact is, that even though it was a bit frustrating to watch, the Steelers were the better team. They just had too many weapons.

I'm a fan of Mike Holmgren, I like Hasselbeck, but I found myself rooting for the Steelers. The Steelers had more, personable characters to like.

I'm sad somebody had to lose, but I'm glad "The Bus" won. And Heinz Ward deserved the MVP Award.

1 comment:

Omni said...

Awwwwwwwwww, she a real cutie-pie!! :-)

(me)