Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Our '97Dodge Caravan is in my wife's name.

That's fine with me. It ain't a manly vehicle.

But I'm happy enough to have it; it has it's uses.

I've mentioned that I had an accident a while back with the '99 Ford F-150.

Well, since she hasn't been paid off, the lien-holder insisted that she be properly restored to new condition. Well, the insurance company talks like this is all my fault, the opposing insurance company wants to prove that it's all my fault and the auto-body shop talks like it is all the insurance companies' fault... Well, let's just say my premiums are soon to hit the level of my car payments.

They had the SOB for the entire month of January.

But it sure is a pretty truck!

I ain't s***in' ya! The @*&^er's beautiful!

Did I mention that it has a Waldoch-customized interior? That's real wood, real leather... Dude! I own the Rolls-Royce of Pick-up trucks!

I'd pay any price for that.

No comments: