Sunday, March 19, 2006

Some family stuff

Thought I would show you some of what's been going on around here.

It's sunny and 38° F here today and with all the fresh snow, Rosie and I thought it would be a good idea to spend Lena's naptime making a snowman.
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Here's a pic of Lena from the other night:
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Here's my dungeon:
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

And one more look at the weather:
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

The younger son (the responsible one) spent a week here with us, and now he's off to Des Moines on a new business venture. He was pretty good company. He's interested in a lot of the things I've been studying for the last couple years. I suppose, in a way, I've developed those interests due to his and his brother's [more mature] activities since they left home.

They do pretty well when they buckle down. But this isn't their blog, so I don't feel free to discuss what their up to. Sorry.

No comments: